Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nicki Minaj & Mariah Carey.. BFF's thanks to Ellen?

Nicki Minaj receiving a BFF necklace for Mariah Carey


On Tuesday's Ellen, Nicki Minaj appeared to promote her role as new judge on American Idol.  Let me start off by saying Nicki looked absolutely stunning in her red dress and gold accessories. 

The interview went very well, and Ellen (up to her usual comedic prying) got Nicki talking about her now infamous verbal altercation with Mariah Carey (new judge on the panel as well) and had Nicki admitting she's over the whole incident. "I can't hold a grudge against Mariah Carey. I grew up listening to her with my mom" said the Queen of the Barbz. "This season I'm looking for someone who surprises me."

I am so excited and ready for this new season to start tomorrow night! It already feels like it will be an amazing, talent filled few months! Just like Ellen said "If it goes well, it will be good TV. If it goes bad, it'll be even better TV." Good luck to all the contestants and the new judges!

No comments:

Post a Comment