Wednesday, January 23, 2013

We're totally revamping our blog!

Hey Valentines, I'm so excited to really get this blog started and running! It's been a little over a week since I've made this and already I've got over 10,000 views! CRAZY!

As my brand continues to grow and expand, I just want you all to know how much I appreciate you reading, supporting, and sharing my opinions. Without you and your help, I'd be no where and I'd have nothing.

Some of you may have noticed I say "we're" and "us" throughout my writing, it's a typical writing stance I take.. but for so many of you asking, this blog is run strictly by myself, Kydd Valentine, and these posts and opinions are mine and mine alone. Just thought I needed to clear that up!

As for the future.. be ready to see a lot more fashion and music incorporated into my posts as they are my biggest passions in life-- also look out for more celebrity interviews and style tips from me and the people I admire.

I'm looking forward to what 2013 can bring all of us! Until then, take care and know I'm sending you all much love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment