Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sharon Osbourne's house catches on fire in LA!

Sharon Osbourne on "The Talk" in early 2012
Didn't your Mum (hilarious British reference, I know) always teach you to blow out the candles before you go to sleep, Sharon?

We're guessing her Mother did, but Sharon just must have been so exhausted with her Lady Gaga feud she was wiped out!

Mrs. Osbourne made a statement saying, "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."

Reportedly the Beverly Hills Fire Department arrived at her abode around 4:45am!

We love us some SHARON! (Ozzy Osbourne reference.. even more funny, I crack myself up..)

We're just glad everyone's okay! We're also glad Sharon got to see some man candy that early! Hopefully she's a morning person after all that excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment